Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Part 2

The Red Sox just dropped their fifth game in a row! 3 now to the dreaded Yankees.

But let's not talk about that. What I want to talk about is reliever Ramon Ramirez coming into the game and hitting A-Rod on the arm. Without any warnings he is tossed! The Sox were down 2-0 and still in the game at this point. Why would he purposefully hit a guy? Why throw him out without a warning? Stranger still, the next inning, and with every Yankee pitcher after, the ump would walk out to the mound and speak with CC or whoever was out there... giving them a warning.

Unbelievable.

There was a strange exchange between the homeplate ump and Sox Catcher Victor Martinez right before Ramon hit A-Rod... I still haven't heard what was said.

All I know is the Sox need to turn things around. I don't watch games often... and the last few I have watched we've lost! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment