Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drop In hours

Starting next week I'll be changing our weekly drop in hours to Wednesday through Friday, still from 1-5pm. I'll be using Tuesday's as a "business day."

If you haven't made it to a drop in hour yet you should come on by. It's completely unorganized! :) No, really, that's a good thing. I'm here in the office for you. If you want to come by and talk about something going on in your life... you can do that. I'm here. If you want to come by and play X-Box... you can do that. I'm here. If you want to come by and play Risk or another boardgame... you can do that too. I'm here. Open Hours are just that, open. Open to do what we feel like doing. If it's a nice day out, lets go out and throw the frisbee around. Have some work to do and need a place to come by and get it done? Why not the LT office.

This place is for you. You're always welcome here and I hope I'll get to see you soon.

God bless,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment